Sunday 5 January 2014

Applebee's - They've Got It All!


For Breakfast, ML and I decided to try Applebee's.  An all American burger and grill chain.

The waitress was very friendly and when she took our order she didn't break her smile at all even when she had to tell me they didn't have anything.

"Do you have soy or almond milk?" I asked

"No, sorry, just regular." She smiled

"Do you have freshly squeezed juices?" I enquired

"No, sorry, just regular." She smiled

"What sort of tea do you have?" I ventured

"Lipton" She smiled

"Do you have honey?" I queried

"No", She smiled "We don't have honey."

"ok, I think we're ready to order then."

 Even the water is super sized!


Buttermilk pancakes - 3 stack with berries and cream, maple syrup and a side of bacon - that's just how we roll at Applebee's

ML had never tried bacon with maple syrup before.  This is her face after she tasted it for the first time.  That's a look at pleasure rather than pain, in case you were unsure.


1 comment:

  1. I had the pancakes and bacon at Applebee's too! And took a photo of my supersized coffee there! We had the most incredibly cheerful (in fact, bloody annoying) waitress :)

    ReplyDelete